Wind Free Pose: Best method to maintain a better elimination !!!
Make sure that you:
Do not practice this pose if you had a recent surgery or if your doctor advised not to do so.
Consult with your doctor if you are experiencing spinal injury or other neurological problems .
should Do not practice this pose if you are pregnant.
Always work within your own range of limits and abilities.
Easy stepsto practice Wind free pose
- Lie down on your back, with your legs and arms extended.
- As you exhale, draw Right knee to your chest. Clasp your hands around it.
- While holding your right knee, focus on your left leg and its stretching areas. try to release this tension. Hold this pose for up to one minute.
- Now release your right leg and repeat the process with other knee
- Finally, make a deep inhale draw both knees to your chest.
- With an exhalation, release and extend both legs along the floor and rest.