Child Pose: For better blood flow into the brain
Make sure that you:
Do not practice this pose if you had a recent surgery or if your doctor advised not to do so.
Consult with your doctor if you are experiencing spinal injury or other neurological problems .
should Do not practice this pose if you are pregnant.
Always work within your own range of limits and abilities.
Step by step instructions for Child Pose
- First you kneel on the mat, touching your big toes together
- Sit on your heels and separate your knees about as wide as your hips.
- Inhale and stretch your hand up
- Exhale and bend forward and then lay on your torso down, between your thighs.
- Relax your sacrum and narrow your hip points toward the navel
- Stay on the pose for 1 minute.
- To come up by lengthening the front torso
- Then with an inhalation lift your body and stretch upward.
- finally exhale and relax